Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Flav is back!


Long time..uh? I just decided I`ll increase the frequency of writing here, even if it means posting something not so well refined. Anyways, I have been wondering all this time about the meaning of life. Yes, I'm that crazy! But perhaps it would be better to call it the reason for living or the aim that pushes us through life. Whatever... I won't discuss it today, but soon there will be an essay about this topic here. Therefore: Keep on checking the blog!

Next week I'll write about politics, why is it that many young people just don't care about it, or why is it that even those who do care, they feel so frustrated and disappointed with it. Yet, (since I'm one of these) we are quite positive about the future of our lives. Alright, the text will take the standpoint of a brazilian, and focused in its own context. Hopefully it can be somehow applied to most other realities. Hope you enjoy it!

2 comments:

  1. Acho que estamos sofrendo quase pelos mesmos motivos. Não ando freqüente no meu blog e questionando a vida. Ando muito racional e às vezes me perco o sentido de como está passando a minha vida. Acredito que só não vou postar um texto de política no meu blog, pois apesar de ser uma pessoa que está ligado às informações, acredito não conseguir expressar minhas opiniões políticas diante o circo que é armado.
    Bom te ler!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Flavio is back!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete